The global cholesterol-lowering spreads market size is estimated to grow at an impressive rate owing to the increasing number of obese population, observes Fortune Business Insights™ in its report, titled, “Cholesterol-lowering Spreads Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Category (Organic, Conventional), By Distribution Channel (Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Convenience Stores, Specialty Stores, Online Retail) and Regional Forecast, 2023-2030.” Cholesterol-lowering spreads help in reducing Low Density Lipoprotein (LDP) or cholesterol in the body. For instance, as per the study from American Heart Association, low-fat spread produced from soybean oil reduces cholesterol by up to 8 % and could also lower the risk of stroke and heart attack. In addition, the increasing awareness regarding heart health and wellness is set to surge the demand for cholesterol-lowering spreads. These factors are expected to enhance the growth for the global cholesterol-lowering spreads market.
The COVID-19 pandemic is growing to be the biggest health emergency of all times. The unprecedented spread of the novel coronavirus has led countries to enforce nationwide, prolonged lockdowns, due to which businesses across the world have come to a standstill. However, owing to the immunity breaking nature of the virus and high probability of getting infected, consumers are increasingly adopting healthy and nutritional products.
At Fortune Business Insights™, we closely study the market from various perspectives in order to identify new growth opportunities. We offer better decision making capabilities and actionable insights through our comprehensive market reports based on our expertise and experience in the field of market research.
List of Key Players Covered in the Cholesterol-lowering Spreads Market Report:
- Olivio Premium Products Corp.
- Kerry Group plc
- ConAgra Foods Inc.
- M. Smucker Company
- Kraft Foods
- Bunge India Pvt. Ltd.
- Land O’Lakes, Inc.
- Lam Soon Group
Get a Sample PDF Brochure:
Report Aim & Scope:
- An overview of the market based on geographical scope, segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents the estimated market size by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year on Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Europe.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of the market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the market during the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- Competitive landscape, which incorporates the market ranking of major players along with new service/product launches, partnerships, business expansions, and acquisitions.
- Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market based on segmentation, involving both economic as well as non-economic factors.
- Current, as well as future market outlook of the industry with respect to recent developments.
Increasing Global Obese Population to Augment Growth
The increasing rate of obesity across the world and the resultant risk of heart related diseases, such as high blood pressure, are expected to drive the global cholesterol-lowering spreads market. According to the World Health Organization, about 13% of the world’s adult population (11% of men and 15% of women) were obese in 2016. The aforementioned factors and the growing awareness regarding health and wellbeing are increasing the demand for cholesterol-lowering spreads, thereby driving the market growth for the global cholesterol-lowering spreads market.
North America to Observe Prominent Growth; Rising Health Concerns in the Region to Drive Market
North America is observing a significant growth in the cholesterol-lowering spreads market owing to the increasing consumption of cholesterol-lowering spreads by health-conscious consumers in the region. Fast-paced lifestyle, growing health concerns, and increasing use of ready-to-eat food are set to accelerate the demand for cholesterol-lowering spreads in the region.
Asia Pacific is expected to showcase prominent growth in the forecast timeframe owing to the rapid urbanization and increasing acceptance of western cuisines in the region. The rising millennial population, coupled with their health consciousness is expected to further enhance the demand for cholesterol-lowering spreads.
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report:
Key information from the Research Report:
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the market growth and share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects of market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
The Global Cholesterol-lowering Spreads Market Research/Analysis Report Contains Answers to your following Questions:
- Which Manufacturing Technology is used for Cholesterol-lowering Spreads ? What Developments Are Going On in That Technology? Which Trends Are Causing These Developments?
- Who Are the Global Key Players in This Cholesterol-lowering Spreads Market? What are Their Company Profile, Their Product Information, and Contact Information?
- What Was Global Market Status of Cholesterol-lowering Spreads Market? What Was Capacity, Production Value, Cost and PROFIT of Cholesterol-lowering Spreads Market?
- What Is Current Market Status of Cholesterol-lowering Spreads Industry? What’s Market Competition in This Industry, Both Company, and Country Wise? What’s Market Analysis of Cholesterol-lowering Spreads Market Trends by Taking Applications and Types in Consideration?
- What Are Projections of Global Cholesterol-lowering Spreads Industry Considering Capacity, Production and Production Value? What Will Be the Estimation of Cost and Profit? What Will Be Market Share, Supply and Consumption? What about Import and Export?
- What Is Cholesterol-lowering Spreads Market Chain Analysis by Upstream Raw Materials and Downstream Industry?
- What Is Economic Impact On Cholesterol-lowering Spreads Industry? What are Global Macroeconomic Environment Analysis Results? What Are Global Macroeconomic Environment Development Trends?
- What Are Market Dynamics of Cholesterol-lowering Spreads Market? What Are Challenges and Opportunities?
- What Should Be Entry Strategies, Countermeasures to Economic Impact, and Marketing Channels for Cholesterol-lowering Spreads Industry?
Focusing on Plant-based Products to Help Key Players Gain High Market Share
Key Players operating in the global cholesterol-lowering spreads market are focusing on innovative product launches in order to match feet with the current trends of the market. Several companies are coming up with a wide range of organic and plant-based products in order to increase their footprint in the market.
- In November 2019, Flora Proactiv launched a new design and formula for the whole range of its cholesterol- reducing spreads. These products contain 100% plant-based ingredients and are rich in Vitamin D and E, Omega 3 and 6, and are vegan certified.
- In September 2019, Once Again Nut Butter Collective, Inc. expanded its product line-up by launching two new keto-friendly organic blanched almond butters. The products are free of sodium, preservatives, cholesterol, and trans-fat.
Get your Customized Research Report:
Read Related News:
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights Pvt. Ltd.9th Floor, Icon Tower, Baner –
Mahalunge Road, Baner, Pune-411045,
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]