The growing number of passengers and travelers can spur lucrative opportunities for the market, states Fortune Business Insights, in a report, titled “In-flight Meal Services Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Aircraft Class (Economy Class, First Class, Business Class), By Food Type (Packaged Fresh Meals, Ready-to-prepare Meals, Snacks, Beverages, Others) and Regional Forecast, 2023-2030.” The rising disposable income of consumers is expected to aid the healthy growth of the market during the forecast period.
The Report Lists the Key Companies in the In-flight Meal Services Market:
- LSG Lufthansa Service Holding AG
- Dubai National Air Transport Association (dnata)
- Ambassador’s Sky Chef
- Perth In-flight Catering
- Newrest Group International S.A.S
- Do & Co.
- Flying Food Group LLC
- Saudi Airlines Catering Company
- Royal In-Flight Catering
Get a Sample PDF Brochure:
Report Aim & Scope:
- An overview of the market based on geographical scope, segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents the estimated market size by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year on Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Europe.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of the market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the market during the forecast period.
The report on the in-flight meal services market uncovers:
- Exceptional insights into the market
- Systematic data with detailed analysis
- Market dynamics and aspects demonstrating the development
- Meticulous information about vital players in the market
- Imperative statistics about dominant regions
Increasing Adoption of Online Platforms to Enable Speedy Expansio
Improving in-flight catering systems and catering management to enrich passenger’s experience is likely to encourage the healthy growth of the market. The growing focus on providing tailored services to on-board customers such as pre-ordered meal services can have an outstanding effect on the market. For instance, in February 2023, American Airlines extended its pre-ordered meal service to the premium cabin passengers on regional American Eagle flights. The service aims to provide region-specific meals to passengers. Furthermore, the expansion of catering operations by major airlines is expected to promote the growth of the market. For instance, in January 2023, Dubai-based air services provider dnata has enhanced its global catering operations with the opening of a new facility in Canberra, to expand its presence in Australia by providing in-flight catering to commercial airlines as well as charter airlines carrying VIPs, government officials, and military. In addition, the growing innovations in onboard meal menus coupled with the popularity of online platforms are expected to further incite the development of the market. However, the stringent quality regulations for in-flight meals are expected to dampen the growth of the market. In-flight food is subjected to the approval of food quality and safety by stringent bodies, thus hampering the growth of the market.
Rising Number of Tourists to Boost Market in North America
The market in North America is expected to hold the largest share owing to the increasing number of tourists traveling via airlines. The rising disposable income is expected to contribute significantly to the growth of the North American countries. Europe is expected to expand radically during the forecast period owing to the increasing demand for healthy and organic meals on flights. The increasing partnerships, collaborations, acquisitions among airlines are expected to boost the market in the region. For instance, In December 2023, gategroup acquired European operations of Lufthansa Service Holdings and initiated a long-term catering contract with Lufthansa, including main hubs in Frankfurt and Munich.
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report:
Key information from the Research Report:
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the market growth and share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects of market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
The Global In-flight Meal Services Market Research/Analysis Report Contains Answers to your following Questions:
- Which Manufacturing Technology is used for In-flight Meal Services ? What Developments Are Going On in That Technology? Which Trends Are Causing These Developments?
- Who Are the Global Key Players in This In-flight Meal Services Market? What are Their Company Profile, Their Product Information, and Contact Information?
- What Was Global Market Status of In-flight Meal Services Market? What Was Capacity, Production Value, Cost and PROFIT of In-flight Meal Services Market?
- What Is Current Market Status of In-flight Meal Services Industry? What’s Market Competition in This Industry, Both Company, and Country Wise? What’s Market Analysis of In-flight Meal Services Market Trends by Taking Applications and Types in Consideration?
- What Are Projections of Global In-flight Meal Services Industry Considering Capacity, Production and Production Value? What Will Be the Estimation of Cost and Profit? What Will Be Market Share, Supply and Consumption? What about Import and Export?
- What Is In-flight Meal Services Market Chain Analysis by Upstream Raw Materials and Downstream Industry?
- What Is Economic Impact On In-flight Meal Services Industry? What are Global Macroeconomic Environment Analysis Results? What Are Global Macroeconomic Environment Development Trends?
- What are Market Dynamics of In-flight Meal Services Market? What Are Challenges and Opportunities?
- What Should Be Entry Strategies, Countermeasures to Economic Impact, and Marketing Channels for In-flight Meal Services Industry?
February 2023: gategroup company, Gate Gourmet, announced it has expanded its reach across Asia with the launch of services in Indonesia. The company will initiate with the introduction of airline catering services at the holiday island in Bali, which will act as a catalyst for establishing further in-flight services across the country.
Get your Customized Research Report:
Read Related News:
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights Pvt. Ltd.9th Floor, Icon Tower, Baner –
Mahalunge Road, Baner, Pune-411045,
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]