The global packaged molasses extract market is set to gain traction from its increasing usage in the food and beverages sector. This information is given by Fortune Business Insights™ in an upcoming report, titled, “Packaged Molasses Extract Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Blackstrap Molasses, Dark or Medium Molasses, Light Molasses), By Form (Liquid, Powder), By Category (Organic, Conventional), By Packaging (Glass Bottles, Plastic Bottles, Pouches), By Distribution Channel (Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Convenience Stores, Specialty Stores, Online Retail) and Regional Forecast, 2023-2030.” The report further states that packaged molasses extracts are mainly utilized in the production of various items, such as candles, cakes, pastries, and ice creams because of their bake-proof nature.
Fortune Business Insights™ lists out all the packaged molasses extract market companies that are presently striving to reduce the impact of Covid-19 pandemic on the market:
- Indiana Sugars, Inc.
- International Molasses Corporation, Ltd.
- B&G Foods, Inc.
- E D & F Man Holdings Limited
- Pures Sweet Honey Farm Inc.
- Zook Molasses Company
- Fairly Traded Organics
- K. Birla Group of Sugar Companies
- Other key market players
Get a Sample PDF Brochure:
Key Players Assessment in this Research:
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in this market
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
Report Aim & Scope:
- An overview of the market based on geographical scope, segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents the estimated market size by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year on Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Europe.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of the market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the market during the forecast period.
Drivers & Restraints-
Rising Usage as a Sweetening Agent to Drive Growth
Packaged molasses extracts are available in various forms depending on the extraction process and their sugar content. Hence, they are extensively used in a wide range of ready-to-eat snacks and convenience food as a sweetening agent. The increasing adoption of fast-paced lifestyles is set to propel the demand for ready-to-eat food worldwide. It is expected to bolster the packaged molasses extract market growth in the near future. Besides, these extracts are also utilized in making refined sugar as they contain antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals.
However, the availability of natural sweetening agents, namely, maple syrup, agave syrup, and honey possessing similar functionality of packaged molasses extracts may hinder growth. Also, people nowadays are rapidly shifting towards zero-calorie sweeteners because of the surging awareness of their health benefits. It would also obstruct growth.
What Does This Report Include?
The research report contains an in-depth study of various regions. It was curated by our team of highly skilled analysts after studying and observing numerous factors that determine regional growth, such as political, technological, social, economic, and environmental status of that particular region. The competitive landscape section was developed to help our clients better understand the collaborations and strategies that key companies are focusing on to compete with their rivals globally.
North America to Remain at Forefront Stoked by High Demand for Fortified Drinks
Geographically, North America is anticipated to generate the largest packaged molasses extract market share in the near future. This growth is attributable to the increasing usage of these extracts in pancakes and breakfast cereals to enhance their taste and flavor. Coupled with this, higher adoption in several fortified drinks would also spur growth.
Asia Pacific, on the other hand, is likely to grow considerably backed by the increasing cultivation of sugar beet and sugarcane in developing nations, such as India and China. In Europe, the high demand for packaged molasses extracts from the bakery and confectionery sector would augment growth. They are extensively used in baked beans, porridges, and pies.
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report:
The Global Packaged Molasses Extract Market Research/Analysis Report Contains Answers to your following Questions:
- Which Manufacturing Technology is used for Packaged Molasses Extract ? What Developments Are Going On in That Technology? Which Trends Are Causing These Developments?
- Who Are the Global Key Players in This Packaged Molasses Extract Market? What are Their Company Profile, Their Product Information, and Contact Information?
- What Was Global Market Status of Packaged Molasses Extract Market? What Was Capacity, Production Value, Cost and PROFIT of Packaged Molasses Extract Market?
- What Is Current Market Status of Packaged Molasses Extract Industry? What’s Market Competition in This Industry, Both Company, and Country Wise? What’s Market Analysis of Packaged Molasses Extract Market Trends by Taking Applications and Types in Consideration?
- What Are Projections of Global Packaged Molasses Extract Industry Considering Capacity, Production and Production Value? What Will Be the Estimation of Cost and Profit? What Will Be Market Share, Supply and Consumption? What about Import and Export?
- What Is Packaged Molasses Extract Market Chain Analysis by Upstream Raw Materials and Downstream Industry?
- What Is Economic Impact On Packaged Molasses Extract Industry? What are Global Macroeconomic Environment Analysis Results? What Are Global Macroeconomic Environment Development Trends?
- What Are Market Dynamics of Packaged Molasses Extract Market? What Are Challenges and Opportunities?
- What Should Be Entry Strategies, Countermeasures to Economic Impact, and Marketing Channels for Packaged Molasses Extract Industry?
Key Players Focus on Developing Unique Products to Compete with Their Rivals
The market for packaged molasses extracts houses multiple prominent manufacturers that are mainly focusing on conducting research and development activities to launch innovative and tasty products. This way, they are planning to attract more consumers.
Below are the two latest industry developments:
- August 2020: Nutrition Innovation joined hands with Central Sugars Refinery (CSR) to unveil its latest low-GI sugar. It will be marketed under the brand called Better Brown. The processing will retain caramels and molasses, thereby making it 10% sweeter than regular brown sugar.
- August 2020: Ben & Jerry’s, a provider of premium ice cream, frozen yoghurt, and sorbet introduced their two new frozen snacks, namely, Cinnamon Bun Dough Chunks and Gingerbread Cookie Dough Chunks. They contain molasses, cinnamon, sunflower lecithin, ground ginger, and brown sugar.
Get your Customized Research Report:
Read Related News:
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights Pvt. Ltd.9th Floor, Icon Tower, Baner –
Mahalunge Road, Baner, Pune-411045,
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]