The global reduced fat packaged food market size is set to gain traction owing to the increasing demand for healthy packaged food products among consumers, observes Fortune Business Insights™ in an upcoming report, titled, “Reduced Fat Packaged Food Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Product Type (Dairy Products, Bakery Products, Cereals, Meat, Fish and Poultry Products, Confectionery Products), By Distribution Channel (Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Convenience Stores, Specialty Stores, Online Retail) and Regional Forecast, 2023-2030.” The report further throws light on the increasing consumption of ready-to-eat food among consumers, especially working-class individuals, owing to their fast-paced lifestyle.
Fortune Business Insights™ lists out all the reduced fat packaged food market companies that are presently striving to reduce the impact of Covid-19 pandemic on the market:
- Dean Foods
- Kellogg Co.
- General Mills Inc.
- Mondelez Global LLC
- The Kraft Heinz Company
- PepsiCo, Inc.
- Danone S.A.
- Nestle S.A.
- Arla Foods Inc.
- Crowley Food LLC
Get a Sample PDF Brochure:
Key Players Assessment in this Research:
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in this market
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
Report Aim & Scope:
- An overview of the market based on geographical scope, segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents the estimated market size by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year on Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Europe.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of the market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the market during the forecast period.
Highlights of the Report:
The report comprises key drivers and restraints that helped us get a better understanding of the market. We went through various case studies and official data published by the major players in the market in order to get detailed insights on segmentation. Our next step included qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market based on segmentation, involving both economic as well as non-economic factors.
Increasing Consumption of Low-fat Packaged Food in North America to Enhance Growth
The reduced fat packaged food market in North America is showcasing promising growth. An increase in the consumption of low-fat packaged food products, especially from health-conscious consumers is expected to drive the market in the region. For instance, according to a report presented by the International Food Information Council (IFIC) from 2017, nearly 67% of adults in the U.S. admitted that healthfulness was a significant factor responsible for their food and beverage purchase decisions.
Europe, on the other hand, is anticipated to grow steadily owing to the growing demand for reduced fat packaged goods in the region. This is primarily due to the convenience and health benefits associated with the products.
Drivers & Restraints-
Growing Health Consciousness among Consumers to Drive the Market
According to research by the World Health Organization (WHO) on non-communicable diseases, cardiovascular diseases account for the death of 17.9 million people annually. This is followed by several other diseases such as cancer (9.0 million), respiratory diseases (3.9million), and diabetes (1.6 million). Growing health consciousness among consumers owing to the increased risk of such lifestyle diseases is expected to strengthen the demand for reduced fat packaged food products. This will drive the growth of the global reduced fat packaged food market. However, the high price of packaged food in comparison to fresh food is expected to hinder the growth, especially in the developing regions.
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report:
The Global Reduced Fat Packaged Food Market Research/Analysis Report Contains Answers to your following Questions:
- Which Manufacturing Technology is used for Reduced Fat Packaged Food ? What Developments Are Going On in That Technology? Which Trends Are Causing These Developments?
- Who Are the Global Key Players in This Reduced Fat Packaged Food Market? What are Their Company Profile, Their Product Information, and Contact Information?
- What Was Global Market Status of Reduced Fat Packaged Food Market? What Was Capacity, Production Value, Cost and PROFIT of Reduced Fat Packaged Food Market?
- What Is Current Market Status of Reduced Fat Packaged Food Industry? What’s Market Competition in This Industry, Both Company, and Country Wise? What’s Market Analysis of Reduced Fat Packaged Food Market Trends by Taking Applications and Types in Consideration?
- What Are Projections of Global Reduced Fat Packaged Food Industry Considering Capacity, Production and Production Value? What Will Be the Estimation of Cost and Profit? What Will Be Market Share, Supply and Consumption? What about Import and Export?
- What Is Reduced Fat Packaged Food Market Chain Analysis by Upstream Raw Materials and Downstream Industry?
- What Is Economic Impact On Reduced Fat Packaged Food Industry? What are Global Macroeconomic Environment Analysis Results? What Are Global Macroeconomic Environment Development Trends?
- What Are Market Dynamics of Reduced Fat Packaged Food Market? What Are Challenges and Opportunities?
- What Should Be Entry Strategies, Countermeasures to Economic Impact, and Marketing Channels for Reduced Fat Packaged Food Industry?
Introducing Nutritious Food Products to Help Manufacturers Gain Market Share
The global reduced fat packaged food market comprises numerous manufacturers that are focusing on introducing a fresh line of high-quality and nutritious snacks. This will help them establish their foothold in the market.
Following are the two latest industry developments of the market:
- In February 2023, ZolCal, a California based frozen desserts company, launched a premium line of frozen treats made of high-quality ingredients such as whole milk, real fruits, and sugar allulose. The products include zero-calorie sorbet and popsicle bars that are available in strawberry, lemonade, blueberry, and various other flavors.
- In October 2019, PepsiCo launched Smart50, a ready-to-eat popcorn snack. It is made from whole-grain popcorn and is free from any artificial flavors. The product has expanded the better-for-you segment of the company.
Get your Customized Research Report:
Read Related News:
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights Pvt. Ltd.9th Floor, Icon Tower, Baner –
Mahalunge Road, Baner, Pune-411045,
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]